Thursday, December 30, 2004

Christmas #4 and other random thngs

Well, since I haven't told you all about Christmas with the in-laws, and iI am sure you are dieing to hear, here it is.... it was pretty uneventful.... I got what I picked out the week before when I went shopping with MIL and so did everyone else.... we ate good food, as usual.... then we left.... A came home with us.... he stayed til mon.... other than that nothing happened...

in other news, my Christmas tree is down.... I have been informed that it should be left up until Jan 6 (Epiphany) but I just had to take it down... I also cleaned out the shed's attic today (yes our shed has an attic how cool is that) any ways.... now I am just sitting here thinking about how I should be cleaning a such.... so yeah...


Why is it that bandaids don't like to stick to the palm of your hand? I got a little cut on my palm and I put a band aid on it but it is not sticking for anything... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

so yeah

No comments: