Tuesday, November 01, 2005

it's been a while. ONLY 2 WEEKS TIL I AM IN NASHVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that rocks so hard. work is... going.... lots of stuff it a pain in the butt right now, but I get to get way and go to Nashville for a little bit!!!! it will be a nice vacation.

drowning in emotions
exhausted and overwhelmed...
not sure where I want to be
but I doubt it's anywhere
pain and doubt crowd my mind
I just feel like falling down,
and staying there for a while....

yeah that is where I am right now. I think I will go learn something right now. yep...

2 comments:

Ruby Anne said...

sorry i didn't drop by. mae wouldn't let me leave walmart until about 9:00. We did manage to get some stuff acomplished tho. could you bring my stuff with you tmrw?

tonymyles said...

If it's NYWC Nashville, I know it will rock!