Thursday, December 07, 2006

artmix... it's one of my favorite things about jackson, seriously..... but tonight it was a painful experience. I remember last december's artmix very well. and tonight was drastically different. the fact that this is the first artmix that I have ventured out to with the little ppl alone didn't help.but it felt like there was more going on that my 4 year-old throwing her signature tantrum in public. I saw tons of ppl I know and no one was very friendly. ppl were almost cold toward me. maybe it has to do with where I am right now. maybe I am just reading too much into a situation that truly is the same, only I am different. it's tough to be in this place right now. it's tough to be in any place right now. oh and if you were wondering, we left artmix after only 15 or so mins. I couldn't take the tantrum anymore, or the really negative feelings I was having. I think there are gonna be alot of places that I leave early from now on....

No comments: