Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Just another day...

here is that link that I have been prmising for days. Maybe someone will get to read it that wouldn't have otherwise... I don't think I want to go to Dallas now... I just don't feel like it... I know if I tell roo that she will flip out and tell me that I have to go... I just don't feel good... I haven't eaten in 2 days... I just don't feel like I can do anything right anymore... this is all so stupid... I don't want to keep living in this crap... I talked to A today for a little while, but things were fine then... now I just feel like crap.... don't really know why... I am glad I talked to A though... he told me stories from past places and all... he said he didn't know why he was telling me, but it made him seem so much more human... he became a real person again... I had seen him as real beforebut it comes and it goes.... don't know....

No comments: