Thursday, September 30, 2004

Why...

There is a huge difference between head knowledge and heart knowledge. i know in my head that God will never leave me, but right now somthing is being lost in the translation of that to my heart... I feel so lonely... I'm sure that I am not helping matters any by staying home and not going to hang out with anyone or anything... I just feel so drained and I can't make myself get out and go do things... that is probbaly why i should go to Dallas and be around people for a week, but there is no money for daycare for the kids, and I just can't put take anyone's $$$ or charity... I just don't know what to do about that... I hate all the crap... I am so depressed and want to give up... nothng helps because I can pretend to be all right and happy as long as I am around people and it isn't for too long... This sucks...

No comments: