Thursday, August 18, 2005

Church?

So today at some point I came to the conclusion that it isn't church that I don't like, it is the ppl. then I quickly realized the problem with that, church isn't a place it IS the ppl. UGH!!!! now I am back right where I started again. I know that whenever ppl are involved things are going to get messed up. but the thing I don't like it the lying, sneaky, underhanded, backstabbing ppl. I hate all the polotics, and how ppl think that leadership=power. The more I think about the more it hurts and the more I don't want to get into it all again. But also I know that I can't not get involved in church somewhere. I just don't know what to do or how to go about doing it.

1 comment:

Ruby Anne said...

i am going north. leaving right after work. looks like i've got at least a good 4 hr drive ahead of me :(