Thursday, January 26, 2006

so I have been back to being a stay-at-home mommy for almost a month now (seems like way longer) and for the past few days I have been trying to figure out why it is so hard this time. I did this for almost 5 years before. I have come to the conclusion that it has alot to do with the ppl. not the little ppl (even though they are getting older and more independent) but the ppl in my life. until last april, I knew someone else that stayed home (I still know her but she is too far away to visit when I need to talk about things) And for the most part the ppl in my life now all have lives. And tim isn't home much right now, so my one chance for adult time is gone. It has been a couple days since I saw another adult who wasn't sleeping. yeah that is fun. and I have become alot better at organizing and cleaning the house with limited time (or livining with it a mess) so it doesn't take me nearly as long to do things now.
I love being at home. I really love getting to see my kids grow up, and all the fun things they do. but at the same time I really want contact with the outside world.
maybe it has just been a bad week...

1 comment:

Jedi Master Deba Sing said...

I know exactly what you mean. I miss our fun times together.