Monday, January 16, 2006

there are things I need to be doing, but instead I am sitting here in alot of pain. it all started about this time last week. I finally went to the dr on friday. turns out it is a kidney infection (no real suprise there) but the severity was suprising. so I have been taking antibiotics and phenagran (sp) (so I don't throw up the antibiotics) all weekend. the dr didn't give me anything for pain, but said by today I should be feeling significantly less pain. um, WRONG! and I keep getting chills, and just pretty much feeling like death. I felt better yesterday, but last night I started feeling worse again. it feels like my heart is racing, but when I check my pulse it is normal. I'm kinda shakey. I don't think this is a good thing. I think I will call the dr and see what they say. hope I don't need to go back in, not today, I don't know if I can move that far, or for that long.

No comments: