Wednesday, November 22, 2006

thanksgiving

So tomorrow is thanksgiving. Looking back over the past year of my life I do see a few things to be thankful for, but right now I don't feel very thankful (does that make me ungrateful?) I guess alot of it has to do with the fact that it has been an icky kinda day. worked my butt off @ broad st. I don't recommend it to anyone. and the little ppl have been absolute demon children tonight (but I love my demons) I'm just wiped. tomorrow will be a day for new traditions. it will be fun. we will be watching the parade, because I do love that tradition. and then we will get to have thanksgiving with some pretty great ppl. i can't wait really. I am kinda sad that I won't be with my family, but I really think it just wasn't meant to be. too much working against me this year.

No comments: