Thursday, April 28, 2005

Dang it's hot...

It is 83 freaking degrees!!!!!!!!!! now normally this would not bother me in the slightest because I could sit on my porch in the shade of the large umbrella, and have something cold to drink while the little ppl ran around the yard.... but today is different... I decided that I would cut the grass so that while my hubby is home for a day and a half this weekend he won't have to do it... so I have been out in this blaxing heat WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!! He better realize how much I love him....

In all this I have found a GREAT way to cool down quickly,but not too fast.... BABY WIPES.... now I really already knew how cool baby wipes were from being pregnant in the summer... but if you place a baby wipe directly on your skin and leave it there til the wipe becomes warm, then remove it your skin is so much cooler.... i still need to weed eat the ditch and such but I thought I would take a short break and tell you all of these interesting things...

1 comment:

Ruby Anne said...

work it baby. work it!!