Friday, April 01, 2005

next week...

Next week is going to be busy with preparation for CA!!! one week from today I will be leaving for CA and I will be there for 13 days. it will be a time to relax, have fun, and see some really cool ppl!!! but I still have so much to do before then. I need to do laundry so bad it isn't even funny and all that other stuff that goes along with vacationing. And on top of all this I feel that the impending move is drawing near. He was told yesterday that new offices would be opening in April. 4 of them, all in LA. one will be his, no doubt. so not only do I need to get all things ready to go to CA I also need to try to start getting things in order here to be ready to move not long after getting back home. at least I will be able to see better.... I am expecting to arrive home on April 21 to an empty house, my husband being gone to his new office somewhere in LA. 3 of the offices will be in South LA and one will be near Shreveport.... Who knows which one he will get. I am sad, excited, and overwhelmed....

No comments: