Sunday, April 03, 2005

well after almost a week of insanity here at bogger things seem to be back to normal. was anyone else haveing problems with blogger? like it posting things that you just saved as a draft, or it not posting things that you published? Well, 5 days til we leave for CA. things will be busy, and on top of that I will be trying to pack some for the move. it seems like there is so much to do... but I am sure it will all get done, I just don't know how at this point. the little ppl are getting excited about seeing Grnma, granpa, and uncle A. and riding on an air plane. I am looking forward to CA, but not the trip out there. it will be a long day in airports and on planes, but I can do, really I can. I just hope the girls don't freak out on the plane, or while we are in the Dallas airport for 3 freakin hours....

No comments: