Sunday, April 03, 2005

This week....

so I thought I would let you all know what I have to get done this week, before leaving at 6am on friday..... so here is the list....

- clean the house (this is a never ending battle that will never br done)
-laundry (but I got caught up this weekend so just have to stay caught up)
- get snack stuff for the flight
- get batteries
- pick up glasses
- get new contacts
- finish my hair
- pack (for trip)
- start packing (for move)
- clean out the fridge


and all this while taking care of the little ppl, and normal daily stuff.... yeah it is going to be a long few days.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

U SUK DONKEYS!

Ruby Anne said...

she's marking stuff off that list. whoo hoo... and i get to see your hair tonight!!!!! woot!

Anonymous said...

You Bore me very much so.
Lisa.

mistic_mommy said...

^ who the heck are you???

Anonymous said...

I am just a somebody.Who is sadden by your personality.