Thursday, May 05, 2005

blah....

I got some shoking news today (no I am not pregnant, why do ppl always assume that when I say I have news???) the news itself isn't important, the important part is that it leaves all of life confused again... YAY! thankfully we are just coming out of our last confused life state, so maybe we will be able to keep sight of the really important things this time... I know that whatever happens will be for the best, but I hate feeling like this. I feel like I am being forced to hold my breath for long periods of time. like I am going to pass out soon. Like the whole world is going to cave in around me. I just have to keep my focus. really I know things will be okay, I just don't know how....

in other news i think we will be having a ND party tomorrow night (firday) Roo let me know if this is still on.

Being that we are not moving, lots of things still need to be done around the house. things need to be taken to Goodwill or some such place. clothes need to be gone through. all that good stuff. Summer is rapidly approaching as well, so there will be lots of time spent outside.
My grandfather is getting remarried on the 28th. that should be a fun event, being that everyone within like 30 miles knows him or her. I am sure it will be fun though. I am glad he is happy....

2 comments:

Ruby Anne said...

i think i missed something. some of my sca household are going to be in jackson tonight, so i will be over at erin and prestons. as far as nd tmrw night.. so far so good, but it has to be an early night cuz i'm going to yazoo.

Ruby Anne said...

yo... when are you guys coming over?