Thursday, May 05, 2005

still amazed!

Ok so as most anyone who has stumbled across this blog in the past month knows, we were supposed to be moving to Lexington MS, a poor middle of no where town, in the poorest county in the poorest state in the US. I was not happy about this but it looked like there was no way around it so I asumed that God had a plan. Boy did God have a plan, one bigger than I could have imagined. Monday we found a house up there and I was supposed to go up Thursday to look at it. It was a good deal, and we would be moving in at the end of the month as long as it wasn't uninhabitable. Tuesday I get a call from hubby saying he is having a bad day, boss man was at the office, ect. ect. Tuesday night I go to chill with my girl at her house. she asks when hubby will be home. I say WHAT? and she says she heard he would be back in Pearl effective Wednesday morning!!!! What the crap!!! so I call hubby and all is true. another office gained status in the Jackson area, needed a AM the AM from preal wanted to leave but stay in the Jackson area. so pearl was in need of an AM. hubby wanted to not have to move to Lexington. so all worked. God had a plan, part of wich was to scare the crap out of me and make me think I was going to have to live in the middle of nowhere. I am sure there is a reason for it all. I am still amazed by how God works.

Where will we go from here??? I have no clue, but I know it won't be to Lexington. What have I learned from all this??? God is God and he is going to take care of me, even if I don't see a way, He has made one!

So for now I am here, and I am happy, and life is good. I know that hubby will come home every night, and that I will have time for me, and that my kids will not think daddy lives at work.

No comments: