Monday, May 16, 2005

thinking....

I was just thinking about the parts of my past that I really miss... nothing too moonumental came from this thought process. but I realized that I am horrible at keeping in touch with ppl. a little bit ago someone asked me if I knew where my ex-step sister was... this is something that I really should know. Not that we were ever all that close, but you would think that I would have tried to stay in touch in some way.... but I didn't... I do know where a few ppl from my past are, but there are many more that I regret losing contact with. but then I wonder if finding these ppl would make a difference. I mean some of these ppl contributed to the really bad parts of my life. If I went out of my way to go back and find them would it make my life better? I don't know. for now I think things are best left where they are. Except for the case of my step sister. it is important that I figure out where she is, not for me, but for a friend. it is important to her, so it has become important to me. I need to call dad back and see if he has had a chance to look for an adress or number or something...

No comments: