Thursday, June 16, 2005

Back here again...

I keep coming back to community. This can't be community. ppl don't even talk to each other. I don't think most of them even like each other. how on earth are we supposed to do this? we don't trust each other, we are prejudice of each other... we end up just sitting around looking at each other most of the time. and then there are the ppl that are really trying. but they just get seen as trying to be better than everyone else, not trying to be what this was ment to be. It all seems so forced. I just want what I have seen elsewhere, but I can't figure out,for the life of me, how to get that... maybe that is part of it. it isn't about doing it for me. maybe I am just being to selfish in all of this. Or maybe I am just not listening to what HE is saying... I think I know what I need to do... but knowing isn't the same as doing....

No comments: