Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Is it worth it?

Over the pst 48 hours I've found myself asking is the $$ really worth it. I keep telling myself it is only a year, but every day I believe it less and less. Not that I think I will have to do it longer than a year, but it is so much more than JUST a year. It is on e ENTIRE year out of the short time they are little. It is the last year that my oldest will be home all the time. It is an entire year, wasted, lost. I will NEVER be able to get it back. It is 2080 hours that won;t be spent getting big bear hugs and sloppy little drool face kisses. All for what? some stupid money? Why the HELL is it so important! money doesn't even last. Time, that is what is important. and I feel like I am losing the precious little time I have....

2 comments:

Ruby Anne said...

are we having church tonight? i'm prob gonna bring leigh anne w/me.
I found HIM... or at least i think i did. He's pastoring a church in tulsa. i think i'm ready now.

'neice said...

I don't have kids (as you know), but I can understand what you are saying from hearing my friends and stuff. I'm praying that God moves in some amazing ways for you and your family! Love you and miss "seeing" you...but I haven't been on AIM much lately...but know I am thinking of you!