Sunday, June 05, 2005

This weekend didn't turn out exactly as anticipated, but it was fun all the same. I did end up going to see my dad today, but that is a long story. I think I have felt the crappiest today, by far. I just wanted to sleep all day. I feel like I am never going to have my dream life, but maybe that is why it is a dream. maybe I just dream to big. I don't know. I feel like I should stop trying. I mean it isn't like I have a bad life, it just isn't exactly how I want it, and I don't know if it can ever be. I have always dreamed big. some of those dreams will never happen now, but some of them still could happen. who knows what will happen from here, but I do know that it can't be much worse than it is right at this moment. i feel like crap. tomorrow will be better though...

1 comment:

false hero said...

bahh...if you did not have dreams reality wouldnt be worth having....however then again, dreams are just that, and they are not really ment to be had in reality....idk..