Thursday, June 09, 2005

Have you ever had one of those days that just sucked from the begining? That was how today started. I am still sick, I got no sleep at all last night, and the little ppl were up at 8am. Things got better though. I was thinking about a friend, and then I talked to them. It made me smile. I love suprise phone calls from ppl far away. I miss my friends that don't live close. I still feel like crap. I was a little better yesterday, I didn't throw up at all, but that was short lived. now I hurt, and I am puking again. YAY. Blah....I should take my temp again, but the only thermometer close it the crappy one that doesn't work well; it is supposed to be a "lighening" fast and accurate, but it always says everyone's temp is 97.1. It lies and does me no good. I will go get the other one.... okay now the temp has been taken with the slightly slower, but far more accurate thermometer. it was only 99.3. I don't think it has been that low in a few days. maybe I am getting better. One can only hope....

No comments: