Sunday, October 01, 2006

sometimes emotions get the best of me and I just have to sit and cry. This weekend has been a fun weekend with lots of good connections and re-connections with ppl. nothing very emotionally charged. but today, it all hit me like a ton of bricks. I guess it is all the emotions I should have been feeling during the weekend. I realized that not only was the weekend not emotionally charged, I was pretty emotionally void. until today. since friday afternoon there have been several random events that should have had strong emotions attatched (should because we are humans and emotional beings, not should have because I am an emotional wreck and everything has strong emotions attatched) but at the time each of these events just felt like something to pass the time until the next thing happened. Today all those emotions bombarded me and I found myself crying until there were no more tears, feeling exteremely loves and hated, angry, hurt, and cared for all at the same time. that can make a person think they are crazy ya know. and just when I thought it was all over I got a visit from a friend and it was all brought back to the surface again, but this time there was someone to feel all that with me, and to tell me I wasn't crazy and that I am going to make it through this, somehow... I just wish I knew how....

No comments: