Thursday, December 22, 2005

thinking out loud, for just a min.

hmmm... it has been another long week, but I have almost made it, not by anything I have done however. God is making me rely on him more. it is tough. but I know he is going to provide. it is like he has said, "ok you tried it your way, and it didn't work out so great, now let me tak over" but that is really hard. right now I am ok, but I think it is because I am so tired I can't even worry. last night was great. I got away for a while. and for the first time in a while, I felt like it was ok. not that life was ok, but that I was ok. sometimes I think me being ok isn't important, but maybe it is. the random thoughts that are running through my head are getting all jumbled right now. this is what makes ppl go crazy.

No comments: