Saturday, December 03, 2005

tomorrow is sunday. I have come to really like sunday alot. first of all I get to sleep in. that is always a good thing. then, I don't have to do anything when I wake up. sure the little ppl need tending to, but the are growing up, and they want to be independent, so I let them, for the most part. then on sunday nights I get to be with a ton of really great ppl that I love and worship God. what could be better? its not about going to church. going to church is something I have done most of my life. this is different. we don't go to church, we attempt to be church. not just on sunday night (we don't meet on sunday mornings at all) but all the time. we don't always succeed, but that is ok. it is all part of it. I love the fact that there are ppl that are ok with the fact that I screw up, because i do, ALOT. church is taking on a new meaning for me. church is ppl not places. church isn't somewhere you go, or even something you do, it is something we are.

No comments: