Sunday, May 28, 2006

100 questions

I need to do something to take my mind off some stuff so maybe this will work...

1. What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
~i'm not convinced that it can happen at least not for me...

2. Do you bite your toenails?
~no, but I did until I was in high school

3. Are you a jealous person?
~sometimes

4. What are you allergic to?
~sour cream, and all those plants that make you itchy

5. What books, if any, have made you cry?
~lots of books make me cry the most recent was Blessed Are the Desperate For they Will Find Hope

6. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
~yes, but I have come to expect it from alot of ppl

7. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
~cookie dough, or Cotton Candy Explosion from that one place by where I used to live

8. If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest what would you do/say?
~I'd tell them that I didn't want to date them (but I don't think I will ever have that problem)

9. What would you rather be doing right now?
~sleeping, or maybe talking to someone

10. What song lyrics, if any, are stuck in your head at the moment?
~Gravity by Allison Krauss

12. What did you dress up as for last Halloween?
~last halloween, nothing

13. What's your favorite TV show, now or in the past?
~haven't watched TV in over a month but I was an avid LOST fan

14. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
~currently the same sex (Most men suck)

15. Can others make you cry easily?
~not really, there are a couple of ppl that can though

16. Who was the last person to piss you off?
~I think here lately I have been mostly pissed at myself

17. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
~no

18. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
~not all that much

19. If you could be any type of fruit what would you be?
~Kiwi

20. Were you a "planned" child?
~no

21. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
~I currently have 4 pairs in my posession, but I own alot

22. What was the last thing to scare you?
~my husband...

23. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
~about 6 to function most of the time, right now it is alot more though

24. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
~Southern Comfort and Diet coke, or good wine

25. When was the last time you slept on the floor? )
~a couple weeks ago....

26. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?
~physical attractiveness is all relative anyway

27. What personality traits are a must-have in the opposite sex?
~loving, kind, patient, we could go on forever...

28. Do you enjoy traveling via airplanes?
~only if I don't have to take 2 preschool kids alone on an airplane

29. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
~probably not

30. Have you ever dated someone out of your religion?
~yeah

31. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
~if he asks...

32. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
~yes, and hopefully soon....

33. Which do you make: wishes or plans?
~I wish more than I plan these days, but that is starting to change a bit

34. Can you speak any languages other than English?
~I can speak some french, I was only one semester away from having a minor in it

35. What is your favorite salad dressing?
~rassberry vinigarette

36. What movies do you know every line to?
~Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail, and Fight Club

37. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
~yeah

38. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
~yep

39. When was the last time someone hit you?
~been a while

40. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
~depends on what it is of and who is in it

41. Do you wear flip-flops even when its cold outside?
~do they make shoes that aren't flip-flops?

42. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
~potatoes and something...

43. How many siblings do you have, and where are you in the rank?
~one older sis

44. What's the sweetest thing you've ever done for someone?
~I try to do sweet things all the time

45. When was your last road trip?
~does yesterday count?

46. Name 3 schools you went to:
~University of Southern MS, Warren Central High, Culkin Elementary

47. Name 3 things in your pockets/wallet:
~changes, lighter, paper with a phone # on it

48. Three names you go by:
~lisa, mommy, hey you

49. Who is in the house with you?
~the little ppl

50. Who are you thinking about right now?
I'm not telling

51. How tall are you barefoot?
5'8"

52. Have you ever smoked heroin?
~nope

53. Do you own a gun?
~nope

54. Do you have a crush on someone?
~If I told you I might have to kill you

55. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
~yeah, parents don't like me much

56. What do you think of hotdogs?
~they were ment to be dipped in batter and cooked til golden brown

57. What's your favorite Christmas song?
~the ones I haven't ever heard

58. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
~coffee or diet coke

59. Do you do push-ups?
~nope

60. Have you ever done ecstasy?
~nope

62. Do you like painkillers?
~not really

63. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
~well, whatever it is it only lures the wrong kinda guys so it must not be too good

64. Do you own a knife?
~yes

65. Do you have A.D.D.?
~nope

66. Middle Name?
~Gayle

67. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
~it's almost time to go, I am still tired, I need to figure this out

68. Name the last 3 things you have bought.
~a soda, dinner last night, stamps

69. Name five drinks you regularly drink?
~water, coffee, diet coke... those are the only things I drink regularly

70. What time did you wake up today?
~8:30am

71. Current worry?
~you would be here all day

72. Have you ever been in love?
~yes

73. Current hate?
~me

74. Favorite place to be?
~the beach or the mountains

75. Least favorite place to be?
~alive most days

76. Where do you want to be?
~with someone that loves me

77. Do you own slippers?
~nope

78. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
~I don't even know where I will be tomorrow

79. Do you burn or tan?
~burn

80. Favorite color?
~black and pink

81. Would you be a pirate?
~I don't think so

82. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
~night before last

83. What songs do you sing in the shower?
~most of the time I don't

84. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
~a monster

85. What's in your pockets right now?
~a lighter

86. Last thing that made you laugh?
~a conversation with my sweet friend

87. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
~any were fine

88. Worst injury you've ever had?
~broke my wrist in 6th grade and broke all my toes one summer

90. How many TVs do you have in your house?
~I don't have a house

91. Who is your loudest friend?
~most of my friends are pretty loud

92. Who is your most silent friend?
~mindi probably

93. Does someone have a crush on you?
~not sure

94. Do you wish on stars?
~no but I love to look at them

95. What is your favorite book?
~too many to name

96. What is your favorite candy?
~regular Hershey's bar

97. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
~doesn't matter anymore...

98. What song do you want played at your funeral?
~play whatever you want I will be gone

99. What were you doing 12AM last night?
~I was actually sleeping last night

100. What was the First thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
~I should go back to sleep

No comments: