Thursday, May 18, 2006

A conversation with a friend...

So around lunch time the other day my friend comes in and, as usual, she is on the phone. she is tell the person on the other end of the phone about the shit that happened earlier in the day then she says "I think God hates me" to which I reply the only way I can "I think he hates me more" at this point the person on the other end of the phone becomes a bystander in our converstation. my friend agreed that God hates me more, or at least that my case is stronger than hers, and then decides that maybe that is why I am in her life. I say "Yep, that is why all this is happening to me, so ppl can look at me and say, 'God must love me at least a little bit because my life isn't as fucked up as her's'" we both laugh hysterically to keep from crying. that is how life has been for a little while now

No comments: