Monday, February 21, 2005

exhausted....

well, I don't know about having girly group tomorrow... I am just exhausted and I have alot that I really need to do... so if we do have it I will probably not be there... we still don't know when we are moving but that is okay right now because there is so much that I need to get done... I feel like I haven't slept in weeks, or maybe longer, even though I know I have... I think I am going to bed early tonight... I can barely keep my eyes opened now... good night

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what's up with girly group? nizza was even gonna come? we can have it here if you want. -roo

emily said...

I'm not going to be able to come either..I'm in Yazoo today..I hope that you get some rest tonight!!

roo roo said...

so, are we or aren't we having girly group? i'm lost. i think you said yes.. it's been a long day.