Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Finding church...

so here lately I have been finding church in the most unexpected places.... God never ceases to amaze me at how He makes himself know at the least expected times, in the least expected places... God is truely amazing....church is more than a building or even a group of ppl that get together once a week and pretend to like each other for an hour.. church is a family... they support each other... no matter where everyone is your church is there for you... Okay so maybe that isn't how church happens most of the time, but I have seen it happen like that here lately and I know that it is just what I needed... it is very refreshing to see ppl that can really can be a church, without a building or structured meeting time even...we just get together, hang out, start talking, and BAM church happens... we laugh together cry together, and encourage each other... I am so glad I have this... I wish everyone knew just what I was talking about... but in time... I just feel really loved right now, even though some ppl are stupid, and others a bit freaky, I know that I have family.... real church...

No comments: