Wednesday, January 10, 2007

dreams....

so I've been having this dream for a few days now. every time I sleep, napping or at night, I have this fucking dream. maybe someone that reads my blog has the secret skill of interpreting dreams. if ya do let me know, seriously this is keeping me awake at night.... so the dream....

Pretty much what happens is that everyone I am connected to is physically attacking me. the attacks vary depending on the extent of the real life relationship I have with the person. However there is one person in this dream, someone I am connected to in real life, that isn't attacking me. In the dream, this person and I have a bizarre physically intimate relationship. This wouldn't be strange expect for the fact that this is someone that I would never have a physical relationship with.

all of this is driving me crazy, and the fact that all these ppl who are suppose to care about me are attacking me is scaring me. So anybody know anything about dreams? help me out here.....

No comments: