Thursday, March 03, 2005

for roo and some other stuff

first of all ROO--- I tried to leave another comment on your blog but it was being anal and wouldn't let me, so what time do you want me to pick you up tomorrow????

in other news, I feel like crap.... not really sick crap, but I have had a fever all week and I am tired... so it is kinds wearing me down....and tim asked if I got a phone call today... I did get a phone call or 2 today but nothing out of the ordinary that would make me wonder why in the world is this person calling me... he wouldn't tell me who it was that was supposed to call so now I have to wait til he gets home to find out.... hmmmmm..... and I finally got tim's tire patched so he will not have to put air in it every morning now... :) other than that I took a nap and did nothing.... just trying to rest for this weekends festivities...

No comments: