Sunday, March 06, 2005

today is the day..

well, today is the day.... the end of something, and the begining of another.... it is very bittersweet. for those of you that haven't been keeping up tonight will be our last meeting at RTPC before going to house churches.... I love the idea of house churches, but I will greatly miss RTPC as it is now... over the past week I have spent alot of time thinking about the past 2 yrs and how I have changed so much largly because of RTPC... It IS family! I think this is the first time I have really understood the real meaning of community. maybe it is because I am older now, or because this is the church I choose to go to, not one that I am told I have to go to... Or maybe it is because we have all made an effort to grso what community really is... now don't get me wrong, there are things that happened that I wish I could change, but I think they all happened to create this moment in time.... RTPC has been around for almost 3 yrs and I think that every second of that time, since the very first thought of RTPC, has worked together to create what is about to happen. It is going to be big! it may seem small, but it is going to be big in the ppls lives that continue to perserve through the trials with the rest of the house churches, here and across America.... things are changing, there will be tears and laughter, but at the end of the night I know that God is going to smile on us because we are doing what He has called us to do!

No comments: