Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas #3...

yes, I realize it is a little odd to be numbering my Christmases, but that is the only way to keep them straight... didn't take many pics this morning cuz it was Christmas at our house with stockings and all so it was pretty crazy... I did get a really nice watch and 4 tickets to the Genny Ownes concert on jan 6th... So who wants to go with me??? the 3 highest bidders will get to go...lol anyways I also go some candles and other fun things.... soon we will be off to Christmas #4 at the in-laws... it will be fun even though I already know what everyone got because my mother in law can't go shopping without me... that is okay though cuz I got some cool stuff that I will tell you all about later... the kids are having fun playing with all their new stuff and he is taking a shower....

Oh I have happy news... tomorrow is our 2yr anniversery and we have a babysitter... A volunteered to watch the little ppl for a while so we could have dinner and such... then I am sure there will be role playing afterwards.... that is okay though because at least we will go out.... we still have a $50 gift card to wally world that grandaddy gave us for Christmas so we might go do some shopping too... well gotta get the little ppl ready to go to forest I am sure I will tell you all about it tonight... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ruby Anne said...

happy anniversery. what the crap happened at church. no emails. no nothing. what's going on?