Sunday, December 19, 2004

One down, three to go...

Well, we had Christmas today with my dad... the first of four for us this year... I got a great comfy pair of jamies... they are black and pink and shiney and they came with a robe :) I also go this cool picture that matches my black and gold curtians, a nifty tart candle thing, gift card to wally world, and some Curve... the girls got a ton of really cute stuff.. I will post pics later... some time this week we will be doing Christmas with mom, then we will go Christmas here on Christmas morning, and later in the day we will go to the in-laws for Christmas... so much to do... AR is doing better... they have started reducing the meds that are keeping her sedated and the pressure n her brain is doing good... maybe she will be able to wake up soon...

I got to see my S and L last night.. it was so fun, but too short as always... I wish we were closer so we could get together more often, but we aren't... so yeah...

I have some news but won't be sharing it til after Christmas... mostly because it isn't really my news and one of the main parties involved doesn't want it to ruin ppls holiday, but it might be affecting us too.... so yeah...

I can't wait til Christmas... it is going to be so much fun.... the girls are really into it this year... so yeah................


1 comment:

Jedi Master Deba Sing said...

Why did you do that? I am the cat in that whole saying of curiostiy! Oh yeah, was anything decided on whether or not we are going to have girly group on tuesday?