Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I know you are wondering where I have been...

First let me apoligize to my ladies, I am so sorry that I didn't contact anyone and let them know I wasn't going to be around tonight... things kinda went crazy really quick and randomness happened...

now on to where I have been for the last 30 or so hours... well I was talking to Mrs. L on yahoo last night and K told her to ask me to come up there... I was hesitant at first but there has been alot going on so I thought it might be good to get away... so I called him and he said it was fine... oh and they asked if MR could ride with me if I came... so Icalled L & K to tell them I was coming, called MR and told her to get ready and I was off... all of this happened in a half hour time frame and with getting the little ppl ready that is quick.... we didn't arrive til 9:30pm but that was okay cuz no one was even close to sleepy... we hung out and played "Remember When..." for a while (stop racking your brain it isn't a real game we just sat around talking about all the things that happened when we where all together) then we decided to go have some fun... me, k, h, mr, and N (one of thier friends up there) went to wally world (a half hour away), bought spray paint, and the insanity began.... now this is the country so you don't get in much, if any, trouble for the insanity that began... then we got back to the house about 2:30am... hung out, put little ppl to sleep and went to sleep ourselves...

today was equally fun, and insane... we went to this creek in the woods behind the house, and hung out for about 2hrs this morning (no little ppl)... we built a little fire and sat around mostly.... then went home for lunch... then we went back on the 4 wheeler after lunch and took the little ppl. everyone ended up in the FREEZING cold creek cept for me and the little ppl...by the time we got back home it was time for me, the little ppl, and mr to head back to the city... we arrived home around 8:30pm and then I had to go grocery shopping... I feel bad that I just up and left but it was a blast... much needed fun and insanity... yeah it was great...

we aren't having group Thurs, but I will be at your house Fri. Debra!!!!! I got all the stuff tonight... it is going to be so fun... and I told roo she could come too... yippiee...

I am so exhausted but very refreshed.... spent alot of time just sitting admiring God's handywork and realizing that He truely is way bigger than I could ever fathom.... I am glad to be back in the city now though... the counrty is nice place to visit but it is nice to be back....

I do need to talk to everyone about girl's group.... I think that the new year is going to bring on some changes but we will talk more about that later... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jedi Master Deba Sing said...

That sounds like lots of fun. What groceries did you get?

Jedi Master Deba Sing said...

I know you are sorry. It is fine. We are still on for Christmas Eve. What other than no bread rolls did you get? Do you like beer bread? It doesn't contain any alcohol, but it is rather tasty. I thought I might whip up a batch of it. What time are you planning on coming over? Ok, maybe I should have e-mailed you this instead of putting it in your blog. Loves.