Friday, December 03, 2004

yeah...

so according to bob I am not crazy... that makes me feel better... lets see... what to say.... so Roo and Debra are going to try to go to an event this weekend, but I can't go because I have to go to a Christmas party with him.... yeah fun..... so for the rest of the weekend I will be bored and whiney... but tonight I am going to see roo and we are going to make crazy notes for the boys (ROO DON"T FORGET!!!!) that will be fun...

so I bought Christmas cards and have promised to have them in the mail by Mon., but I realized that I don't have anyones adress or anything... so if you want a damn Christmas card send me your address or you won't get on,k.... so I just spent 2 hours painting plates with the girls that we are going to give to grand parents... I will post some pics when they dry and all...

Oh and I got my USB cable for my camera (stiupid Kodak) thanks to roo!!!! yippie ! so now I don't have to beg my mom to bring her camera over and what not.... so yeah... nothing much going on other than that... I did make some really awesome brownies the other night at like 11pm... they were tastey.... so I guess I am done for now....