Friday, December 31, 2004

ycuk...

I still feel like crap... I think the headache from last night might be the beginning of a sickness... when he got home I had a fever so I went to bed... I slept for more than 12 hours.... the headache is gone but now I have a yuck feeling of wooziness and just general crapiness..... I don't feel like moving... I should go cook the little ppl lunch being that it is almost 1pm, but they are content right now and they just had cereal about an hour and a half ago... we are supposed to go out to forest for dinner and fireworks tonight, but it might rain... oh well.... I have to feel better tomorrow because roo and I are going to see Finding Nerverland!!!!!!!!!!!!! my living room is cluttered with little wooden blocks that would try to kill be if I walked to the kitchen to get more water, so I will just sit here.... I feel like I should be doing something, buti just can't get motivated.... maybe I will take a nap, but then the little ppl would destroy my house, so maybe I will just sit here.... yeah....


oh, by the way, happy last day of 2004.... Bring on 2005....

oh and one more thing... for those of you that know Megan R. be praying for her.... some crap going on that I will tell you all about in person if you ask, but I will not be putting it on the web for any random person to come across and read.... thanks....

No comments: