Thursday, December 30, 2004

my head is going to explode....

today is awful.... I just wish that my head would go ahead and explode so that I would not be in this pain.... and to make it worse the little ppl are not listening at all and are screaming at the top of their lungs.... he won't be home until after 8pm tonight and didn't seem to care when I called him... the only other person that I could think to call at the moment of pure insanity was shopping so couldn't talk to me............. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........................... I hate days like this.... I did get a few things done today.... mostly taking down my christmas tree... I need to take a video game back to blockbuster.... I got it with my mom's account and it is already a day late.... she is going to be pissed off... I just want to go crawl under a rock for a while.... and to top it all off it is still 65 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the crap???????????? isn't is supposed to be winter already.... we had like one week of winter where like 2 snow flakes fell from the sky........ sometimes I really miss MA.... but for more reasons that the cold white weather.... that is another story that I don't care to share right now however..... mmmmmmm.... yeah anyways... I am going to go sedate some little ppl now so that maybe my head will stop hurting..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 comment:

Ruby Anne said...

i'm sorry you had such a crappy day. t came over and woke me up at like 4:30. we went to eat at keifers and went shopping. i got new bras!!