Wednesday, December 08, 2004

sorry...

I just wanted to add an explination to why the venting post is gone, as I know that a few of you enjoyed it greatly... there are a couple of reasons, the first being that I don't think he would have read it as he probably doesn't read my blog (unless someone sent him a link, which I hope no one did)... the second, and more important reason is that it felt very childish to post the letter for all the world to see, especailly knowing that I have no real intent on giving it to him... I have typed a letter that I might give to him, it seems someone harsh however and there are still some things I am unsure of... if you would like to read it you have my email address so just let me know and I will send you a copy... I was just going to delet the whole venting entry but I think that would also delete the comments that were left and I would not want to lose those so I just deleted the text and kept the entry.... just thought I would let you know.... thanks for all your love, this is a tough situation and I really do want to find the best way to handle it, I just don't think that was the best way....

No comments: