Tuesday, December 28, 2004

it is offical now.....

I am no longer a member of AOL.... yes I was still using aol until today... I am curently downloading AIM so I can still talk to all the the important ppl, but that will be the extent of my involvment with the wvil emipire of aol... also I have downloaded foxfire, so I am no longer using IE... I do have a question for all you computer geeks though...how do I make it so when I try to get on the web using Netzero (the thingy I am using instead of aol for now) it doesn't use IE? I have foxfire as my default and it still is using IE???? If you can help me out just leave me a note... yeah... so not too much else has happened today... just been cleanong up the compputer and all... so yeah ........

1 comment:

GodFix said...

http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/