Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Dallas....

Okay now that I have had time to prcess some stuff and put my head back on straightI can give you some Dallas info... so many great things were said that it may take me a little bit to get it all here. There were alot of great speakers that had alot to say.... here are some highlights and I will do an individual posts for the ones that I have good notes from....

"Christianity isn't about making bad people good; it is about making dead people alive." -D. Nesser

"People need the gospel of LIFE not the Culture of DEATH!" - MSGR. Dale

"Don't be concerned with the latest, greatest thing; we need to be concerned with the oldest thing: LOVE" -Mark Matlock

"There is a champion in you!" -Bishop Ulmer

These are just a few of the great quotes from the week... there is more to come... but for now I must go.....

No comments: