Saturday, October 30, 2004

Hmmmm...

Last night was fun... I didn't think it was going to be but no one got in trouble.... I got to dress up and I felt pretty, and sexy and nice for the first time in a long while... there were alot of people that I didn't know there.... everyone said I was beautiful.... that made me feel special.. I don't know that there is any other word in the english language that makes me feel the way the word beautiful makes me feel... I just can't think of one...
anyway... I guess I will be taking the girls trick-or-treating tonite even though I really want to go to the symphony.... it will be okay... and tomorrow is the last Sunday was are going to be haveing church in the am... we are going to try a night service and see how that goes... i think it will work out great... having to get up there at 7:45 on Sunday mornings to set up is a pain... we won't have to be there til like 3pm once we switch to night service.... I think alot less people will oversleep too... things will be good....
I am worried about the kids... they all have alot going on right now and they are all depending on K ALOT.... I love k and all but I don't think that he is going to be around forever... he was talking about moving once he got his seltelment.... that is going to hurt the kids more than he could ever imagine... I remember the whole L incident.... that was a mess... I really hope this doesn't turn out like that....
and M... she has so much going on, with her dad in Iraq, her mom just doesn't care... her brother moved back home... she is responsible for all her dad's stuff, and she has crappy lick with guys... all the guys she likes treat her like CRAP and she just can't seem to stand up for herself... the drs. changed her meds and that seems to be helping her control her emotions at least... I have heard that she isn't drinking or getting high anymore, or at least that she is really trying this time...I pray that she is going to be okay... I was just like her at that age... I don't want her to have to go through all that crap I went through....
Man, i love these kids so much... I just wish I had all the answers for them....

No comments: