Sunday, October 10, 2004

Sunday in Dallas....

Okay so I haven't been bloging as much as I wanted to but things have been okay.... Just really busy. The theme is WIDE OPEN.... I will for sure expond on that more once I get home or sometime,right now there are more important issues on my mind... KOKO tired to kill herself again and she apperantly came pretty close... She was in ICU for a couple of days and then they transfered her to an inpatiant facility.... They are discussing long term, which isn't such a bad idea in my opinion... I love her but we can not keep going through this over and over again.... My plea to anyone that reads this is just to pray for her and her family.... I feel crappy because I can't do anything about it right now... I have asked alot of people to pray for them... but I wish I could do more.... WEll, tomorrow is the last day..... I prosmise more will come about the convention just I have to clear my head right now........

No comments: