Sunday, October 17, 2004

today has been...

Refreshing... It hasn't been the greatest day but I did get alot of venting done... that is the great thing about having such amazing friends... I talked about it alot... I think that was most helpful... I still feel all crappy but I know that I am going to make it... I guess the biggest thing that came out of today was alot of realization about things I learned in Dallas... I realized that I really did leave some of the things that fence me in on the fence in Dallas (sorry if you don't understand this)... I also realized that I am alot stronger than I think.... I went to Dallas alone NOT KNOWING ANYONE(!!!!) and I cam away with some great friendships... I really do think that I was ment to be in Dallas and that it was a blessing from GOD! I don't know where I am going from here but I do know that things are going to be changing alot... I can't just go back to the way things were before I left... but I have also invested too much time in this to just give up, right??? I am still confused about what to do... talking does help... I am so glad to be back home with my kids (all of them) but I miss all my new friends from Dallas... at some point I should go to sleep.... but it is still early....

No comments: