Saturday, October 16, 2004

Morning again...

yes it is morning again.... and it is Saturday again too... last saturday I was in Dallas with a bunch of really cool people... now I am at home sitting on the computer wondering what everyone else from Dallas is doing... I might go take a bath in a little while... I haven't had a nice long hot bath in a while... tomorrow will be sunday.... I have been looking forward to sunday ever since I got home... I haven't really seen anyone but Roo because I have been taking time off... I will get to see all my kids tomorrow, and all the GUYS and everyone else... I am looking so forward to it...things are weird at my house right now... I guess things are always like this though.... Well, I will be around so I will probally blog some more latter.... *going to take a bath now*

No comments: