Saturday, October 16, 2004

posting again...

I really should stop posting everytime I can't find someone to talk to... not like too many people are that interested in me, or what is going on in my life... I am kinda down today... mostly cuz there is no one to talk to... I am sitting at home not doing anything of importance, and everyone I know has a life except for me.... Okay enough of that cuz it is just making me feel worse... I have just been surfing the net cept when I was taking a bath... That was nice... just relaxing in the hot water not caring about anything... But then I got out and had to re-enter life... Don't we all just love the reality that is life... Well maybe I will go over and check out some message boards, see if anything is happening... I am sure I will end up back here at some point....

No comments: