Sunday, January 02, 2005

...

So I think I should blog now.... I don't really want go into it though.... Let's just say that I feel like a worthless piece of crap, and I think I did it all to myself... but hey, at least I was home before i said I would be, right? I hope that I didn't bruise his ego too much by telling him that I hated him... I don't hate him..... I don't really hate anyone (well there is one person but we won't go into that now will we...) so yeah now that I have successfully made myself feel crappy I think I will avoid ppl as much as possible this week... I know there is the concert on Thursday (debra, don't forget about that, i am sure I will remind you later) but other than that I don't think I will go out... There will be no Tuesday night girly group, unless you guys decided that you would like to get together, but I won't be there.... I just need some time to figure things out.... I feel like I have done everything wrong... I also feel like staying here is only makeing things worse... (don't know exactly what I mean by here, guess that is one of the things I need to figure out....) I am also still angery about the hole C/youth thing.... there is alot more too it though... it is another complex issue that still needs to be figured out in my head before it can make its way to the blog for the masses (all 2 of you) to read.... I just feel very unskilled right now.... Like I don't know what is going on anywhere and even if I did I could do nothing about it.... the only thing I know how to do is watch little ppl, and I don't even do a very good job at that... this is all very depressing, isn't it? I should stop now before all of you become depressed also....


Oh by the way, you should see Finding NeverLand.... it is the best movie... and if you have already seen it you should go see it again.... yes, that is all

No comments: