Saturday, January 15, 2005

I feel like...

I just feel like writing... yep... not about anything in particular, just feel like writing... I have been spending alot of time going through my poetry this week.... trying to organize it and find the good stuff...yeah... it has been very draining at times... I hate the fact that I have to type it all into the computer... I wish I had done this before... but no... so now I have to take the time to type it all out so i can have it in my comp. oh the fun....

so I hope I get to go out with roo tonight... I need to call MB cuz roo wanted me too... I really have alot of things i need to do around here, but I also can't stand not getting out... I am going to go see AR today... and for those of you keeping track the girls are feeling much better... S still has a little fever but she is up playing today...yeah so that is it I think I will go write a new poem now..

No comments: