Friday, January 14, 2005

I need...

I need something... i just don't know what... today has been really hard and it is just now half over... I long for the past today... something to take me to a different reality... I don't know where this is all coming from... it hasn't been this hard in a while... I know ppl... I could easily do it all again... but what would I gain from it? nothing, really.. but do you have to gain something... I am just tired... tired of all of the crap... i just want to slip away, to somewhere else... to another world, full of happiness... I know I can't... there is too much at stake and all.. Blah, blah, blah.... I've heard it all before, and I've said it all before... now I realizie none of it really helps when you are in the middle of it all... it doesn't make the desire any less... it doesn't make the pain go away... they are just words.... meaningless words.... I need to go do something...

No comments: