Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Girls group is back...

well tonight we will be having girls group for the first time since before Christmas... wow has it been that long... I think it is a much needed thing right now, with so much being up in the air, we really need to get together... we have however changed the time from 7pm to 6pm to accomidate our dear roo who has to be in bed at a decent hour because she now has a day job, and we will be meeting at America's Diner, being that it is right at time for the little ppl to eat and roo will be coming straight from work.... I am sure a good time will be had by all, as is typically the case... I have some errands to run before then, but I am just increadibly unmotivated... the girls are feeling a ton better so they are back to their normal, hyperactive selves... I feel like I have so much to do..... I think I will go run errands now...

No comments: