Monday, January 10, 2005

its going to be a long night...

well catlin is sick, and she is having these coughing fits... so being the parinoid mother that I am I don't want to sleep all the way at the other end of the house in case something happens... I was going to stay awake for a while longer, but no one is around to talk to, or at least no one is talking to me, so I guess I will go lay on the floor next to her bed and try to fall asleep...I can tell it is going to be a long night now... I just need to sleep and now I am going to go sleep on the hard floor... if the girls don't have fevers tomorrow I think I will go with my mom... she wants me to go with her anyways, but if they are still all whiny I won't be able to handle a car ride that long... yeah... I feel very depressed and discouraged right now... and very alone... I just medicated the little ppl again and now they are quiet, except for the random coughing fits.... I usually like the wuiet at night, but tonight it is painful... I just want to disappear for a while... yeah maybe I will do that...

No comments: