Saturday, January 22, 2005

LOVE...

So I was chatting with someone tonight about being discontent with the church (yes I know when am I not talking about being discontent with the church) and we came to the conclusion that it all comes down to love... the real problem is that we REFUSE to love each other...

So I have a question for you... what is the place, in the traditional church, of a 24yr old stay-at-home mom that has been divorced and is remarried, has no degree, and has never been happy with the way church was being done or the way churches treat ppl? just thought I would ask since it came up in the chat I was having tonight....

well i think it is time to wind down and go to bed... I will post before and after pics of my littlest person tomorrow once the whole incedent is over and done with so you can see how beautiful she is...


No comments: